Solicitors Growth Membership
You're never on your own when your part of the SG Tribe
Did you always dream of being a lawyer?
Maybe you wanted to be that heroic trial lawyer you saw on the screen. Maybe you wanted to make a difference in the world and help people. Or, maybe you just wanted to make a decent living for yourself.
Whatever the reason you became a solicitor, you’re probably pretty good at it by now. You’ve learned your profession well and maybe you’re living your dream. You’re certainly helping people and for them at least you are making a very important difference in the world.
But it can be a lonely profession, can’t it? We don’t need to tell you.
On top of that, there is the intense workload.
You regularly feel like you would need a machete to chop through thickets of unread emails and unanswered phone calls.
And then there’s the Statute and the million other dates and deadlines we have to keep track of, relentless increasing burden of regulation and administration. We have AML, enhanced due diligence, Solicitors’ Account Regulations, S. 150 and let’s not get started on PII.
The constant worry is that we are going to miss something, something will fall through the cracks, we might drop the ball.
It can be an overwhelming, all-consuming job.
Oh, and then there’s our mandatory CPD requirement that we’ve got to ensure we complete every year. You know that feeling coming up to the end of the year, adding up bits of hours here and pieces of certs there to see if you have them all covered.
We’ve all been there.
And we all know that there has to be a better way.
Introducing Solicitors' Growth Community
Solicitors’ Growth is a one-stop shop for solicitors where they can access support, trainings and resources on how to create balance and build a better practice.
Our aim is to provide our members with everything they need to develop and grow both professionally and personally.
Through the Solicitors Growth Webinars, we provide you with full compliance with all of your CPD requirements for the year while also bringing you together with your solicitor colleagues facing the same daily challenges of private practice to learn the tools and strategies you need to work smarter and with a clear direction so that you can create the life and career you want and can finally begin to enjoy it all!
What You Get
Webinars run on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month at 1pm, excluding August and all replays are hosted and accessible 24/7 within our private SG community platform.
Since its launch in January 2021, we have been overwhelmed with the display of support and collegiality within this community.
We believe that this has the potential to be one of the most important developments in peer to peer member support in this profession, well, ever! And that is exactly what we are seeing develop and grow everyday with our current members and this amazing community.
So What Is The Solicitors' Growth Webinar Platform?
24/7 access, 365 days a year to ask questions, connect, get feedback and receive (and give) support from and to your colleagues.
What Do We Cover?
These are just samples of some of the types of topics we cover, member preferences will be taken into account in determining precisely which 20 topics are chosen over the course of a year.
We will ensure that all Management and Professional Devleopment and Regulatory CPD requirements for the year are covered.
- Transformational Time Management – Steps 2 and 3.
- Making S.150 Work For Your Bottom Line – Creating template letters that make your life easier and more profitable.
- How To Assemble A Superstar Team To Support You – Hiring and managing staff/outsourcing – VA’s/Temp staff.
- Solicitors Accounts Regulations; what you need to know
- Handling Complaints Without Hassle – Recognising The Opportunity in Adversity.
- Getting Rid of the Wrong Clients; Eliminating the Work you Don’t Want to Do.
- Pivot to Digital – Taking Your Practice Online
- Managing and Improving Cashflow and Profitability.
- Latest Developments in Probate and End of Life Planning.
- Latest Developments in Conveyancing and Property Law.
- Practical Succession Planning – Strategies to Give You Options on Exit.
- Latest Developments in Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
- Work-Life Balance – Focussing on Personal Health, Fitness and Growth.
- Converting Conveyancing Enquiries at Premium Prices – Escaping the Commodity Trap.
- New Solicitors’ Advertising Regulations; Get On the Inside Track In A Brave New World of Opportunity
- Avoiding Another PII Trainwreck – Planning for successful and pain free renewal.
- Bullet Proof AML – Getting Your Policies and Procedures Fully Compliant with the Latest Requirements.
- GDPR in Practice – Managing the Risk of Compliance and Identifying Opportunities.
- Niches For Diversification – Exploring Other Specialisms and Opportunities for Growth.
- Leveraging Technology in Your Practice and Cybersecurity.
- Effective Websites and Online Strategies for Solicitors – That Actually Generates New Business and Attracts New Clients.
- Referrals, Networking and Collaboration – Making It Happen as and Effective Business Development Tool.
- Email Marketing for Solicitors – Let’s Face It, It’s Why You’re Reading This. It Works Dude!
- Google Ads and Pay Per Click Advertising – There’s a reason the guys in Google are Billionaires and You Can Profit from It Too.
- Digital Content Marketing and SEO – Creating and Repurposing Content Effortlessly – The Savvy Way!
- Social media for Solicitors; Building A Personal Brand.
- And much, much more….